What is Laser Skin Rejuvenation?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps reduce the signs of aging, the effect of sun and other facial skin imperfections. This is a safe, convenient and highly effective procedure.
Laser skin rejuvenation is a minimally invasive and utilizes our FDA approved skin treatment laser to tighten the skin by heating the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing the skin to contract. Skin tightening is noticeable immediately after the treatment, and there is no downtime. Additional skin tightening occurs over the next few months, but optimal results usually require three or four treatments about 4 weeks apart.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
Patients who suffer from wrinkles, superficial scars, fine lines, and uneven pigmentation are considered as perfect candidates for the procedure.
Preparing for Laser Skin Rejuvenation
It is important to consult Spark Laser Center to find out whether you are a good candidate for this rejuvenation procedure. At Spark Laser Center, our highly trained and experienced professionals will educate you on the benefits & risks of this laser treatment option.
Can I be Treated?
Because skin rejuvenation is based on light absorption by melanin and hemoglobin, treatments are most effective in a patient that does not have a suntan. Therefore, it is recommended that patients do not suntan for at least 4 weeks prior to starting skin rejuvenation treatments. The lighter the skin, the more pronounced the contrast is between the age spots, blood vessels and the skin itself thus making treatments more effective. The laser has the option for different skin colors that deliver the correct energy output for your complexion.
What to Expect ?
- Laser skin rejuvenation effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin for a smoother and more youthful appearance. You will experience firmer skin with fewer fine lines and wrinkles, and there is no downtime.
- One of the best benefits of laser skin rejuvenation is the minimal amount of risk associated with the procedure.
- Skin tightening occurs immediately, and results continue to improve over the next several weeks and months.
- Risks associated with laser skin tightening include temporary reddening of the skin, a slight chance of scarring, and the possibility of brief lightening or darkening of the skin in treated areas.
- The cost of Laser Skin Rejuvenation treatment varies depending on the area that is required to be treated. So if you are ready to achieve a smooth, more youthful skin, contact us today and Spark Laser Center NYC!